Mobile Service NSW - Holbrook
Service NSW is increasing access to NSW Government transactions and services in your community through our new Mobile Service Centres.
Our dedicated team on the custom fitted Mobile Service Centres will support your community across a broad range of services including:
· Renewing a driver licence, photo card or vehicle registration,
· Sitting a driver knowledge test,
· Applying for a Working with Children Check,
· Applying for birth, death and marriage certificates,
· Accessing more than 70 government rebates and savings including drought support through the Cost of Living service.
Our Mobile Service Centres will accept payment by credit and debit card or cheque.
The Mobile Service Centre will be visiting Holbrook on the 2nd July 2020 and returning to your community every eight to nine weeks.
Please check service.nsw.gov.au/msc for the latest information on locations and opening hours.
Thursday, 02 July 2020 | 09:30 AM
- 03:00 PM
Holbrook Hospital, Albury Street, Holbrook 2644 View Map