Bushfire Assistance in Greater Hume


KEY CONTACT phone numbers and websites (click on the titles to access websites/webpages):

  • Legal Aid NSW is operating a Disaster Response Legal Service which provides legal help to people in NSW affected by the bushfires.
    Help is available for:
    • Insurance
    • Credit hardship
    • Housing
    • Employment
    • Replacement of documents (e.g. Certificate of Title)
    • The Disaster Response Legal Service attends all Disaster Recovery Centres. People can also access the service by calling the Disaster Response HelpLine on 1800 801 529 or go to www.disasterhelp.legalaid.nsw.gov.au.