Greater Hume Council Customer Service Offices Closed
Below are alternative ways to contact Council:
- Phoning 02 6036 0100 or 1300 653 538, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (public holidays excluded).
- Emailing via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting a Customer Action Request via our website at www.greaterhume.nsw.gov.au.
- Making appointments with staff to deal with inquiries as required by phoning or emailing.
- Rates and water payments can be processed via: BPay, Council’s website or online banking
- Anyone unable to pay using other methods, is also asked to contact Council’s Office
- Centrelink and Service NSW facilities are no longer available in Greater Hume Council offices. Please go to www.servicesaustralia.gov.au or www.service.nsw.gov.au for information on where you can access these services.
- Payment of Development Applications, Construction Certificates, Plumbing Approvals, Complying Development Applications, Building Certificates and Swimming Pool Certificates can be processed via 02 6036 0100 and lodged electronically to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 99, Holbrook 2644.
- For all other services not available on Council’s website please call 02 6036 0100 for assistance.