NewAccess is a service designed by beyondblue that provides free and confidential support to help you tackle day-to-day pressures. A NewAccess coach, specially trained and experienced, will support you in setting practical goals that help and will get you back on track.
The key role of Intereach is the delivery of services across the Riverina Murray to support and develop the well-being of young people, families and communities. Intereach’s aim is to support and strengthen communities by providing quality services, establishing networks and building capacity.
- To support, strengthen and contribute to the overall wellbeing of children and their families.
- Servicing new parents, young parents, additional needs, rural and remote, indigenous, culturally diverse and general information and support.
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre
- Provides information on services for carers across the Riverina Murray
- Coordinates access to respite services in your local area and work with you to plan approaches to respite and other support needs
- Servicing older Australians, people with disabilities, their families and carers, general practitioners, other service providers.
For more information T: 1800 052 222
Tenant Participation Resource Service
- Provides increased access to information, advice and opportunities to more actively participate in processes related to their housing
- Servicing social housing tenants
For more information on the services Intereach provide
T: 1300 488 266 or E: email@example.com
Rural Care Link offers counselling for stress, depression, relationships, trauma, loss and grief, spiritual issues, family, children and adolescents and families affected with a disability. Counselling sessions are held at Jindera Rural Carelink rooms, Jindera Community Hub and on location at Brocklesby, Culcairn, Holbrook, Walla Walla and Wodonga. Fees are on a sliding scale. Medibank Health Fund rebate is available. For more information contact M: 0428 221 854