Borrow and Requests
The Greater Hume Council Libraries are currently closed to the public, however, we would like to provide our valued customers the opporunity to still borrow books, DVDs, magazines and audiobooks with a Click & Collect service.
How it works
1. Contact library staff by phone, email or social media
2. Provide your name and library membership number (R012345)
3. We will need to know:
Number of items you require
Pick up branch
Type and format of items you require
Genre/information you are interested in
4.Library staff will email you when your items are ready for pick up
5. Collect your items
6. Return items to any of our four locations
Collection is available 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday from Culcairn, Henty, Holbrook and Jindera Libraries.
What can I borrow?
Riverina Regional Library members are able to borrow material from across all of the branches of the service area. Members can borrow 30 items in total for 28 days – 2 x 14 day renewals are available if items are not on reserve for another member
Below is a list of the more popular items for loan:
• Print – Books, fiction and non-fiction, magazines, including picture books for children, biographies , westerns, large print
• Audio – Talking books, CD stories, MP3 format stories
• DVDs – Movies, documentaries, Junior and Adult titles
• Save Power Kits – The kits provide useful tools and information which will help you to understand and measure how you use power in your home.