Borrow and Requests
How it works
1. Contact library staff by phone, email or social media
2. Provide your name and library membership number (R012345)
3. We will need to know:
Number of items you require
Pick up branch
Type and format of items you require
Genre/information you are interested in
4.Library staff will email you when your items are ready for pick up
5. Collect your items
6. Return items to any of our four locations
Collection is available 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday from Culcairn, Henty, Holbrook and Jindera Libraries.
What can I borrow?
Riverina Regional Library members are able to borrow material from across all of the branches of the service area. Members can borrow 30 items in total for 28 days – 2 x 14 day renewals are available if items are not on reserve for another member
Below is a list of the more popular items for loan:
• Print – Books, fiction and non-fiction, magazines, including picture books for children, biographies , westerns, large print
• Audio – Talking books, CD stories, MP3 format stories
• DVDs – Movies, documentaries, Junior and Adult titles
• Save Power Kits – The kits provide useful tools and information which will help you to understand and measure how you use power in your home.
GREATER HUME LIBRARIES TO GO FINE FREE
From 1 July 2020 Riverina Regional Library has officially stopped charged patrons for overdue items and all existing overdue fines were removed from Member Records. As part of the fine removal policy the RRL Advisory Committee also endorsed some “support to comply” measures to encourage members to return items so that they can keep borrowing.
- The banning of members when items become overdue. Members will be automatically banned five days after items become overdue.
- Items that are lost or damaged will still attract a replacement fee.
- Please note when members are banned they will lose access to eResources, some databases, Member Services functions in the WebOpac, and their items will not be able to be renewed by either library patrons or staff.
For any enquires please call the Library and Youth team Leader on 02 6036 0179