Current Road Closures - PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY
Current Road Closures in Greater Hume - PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY
As at 20 September 2022, 1.00pm
- Roads closed due to flooding, please drive safely, this page will be updated as information comes to hand
- Kings Bridge Road, Walla Walla
- Mullers Road, Henty at Buckargingah Creek
- Lieschkes Road, Alma Park (Closed at the northern end).
- Luther Road, Jindera (at the floodway).
- Ryans Road, Moorwatha
- Burma Road, Table Top
- Coach Road, Morven, Floodway (Speed limit on Coach Road, Morven to Gerogery is 40 km p/h). There is water (200mm in depth over road between Taylors and Odewahns Road.
- Henty Cookardinia Road, east of Henty
- Fellow Hills Road, Morven area
- Maloney Road, Burrumbuttock
- Howlong Goombargana Road, Moorwatha
Bahrs Road and Nolans Road, Henty - CLOSED TO TRAFFIC 20, 21 & 22 SEPTEMBER
Please be advised that Bahr’s Road and Nolan’s Road, Henty will be closed to traffic throughout the Henty Machinery Field Days, 20, 21 and 22 September.
Local traffic only will be allowed on these roads.
Coppabella District - ROADS CLOSED DUE TO WATER OVER THE ROAD
Council wishes to advise that the following roads are closed due to water over the roads.
• Bridge over Coppabella Creek on Coppabella Road, west of Maginnity’s Cap Road.
• Coppabella Road, Coppabella at Four Mile Lane
Gum Swamp Road, Balldale - GRADING WORK IN PROGRESS
Please be advised that there is grading work in progress along Gum Swamp Road, Balldale approximately a 200m section at Morebringer Lane Causeway.
Rough surface proceed with caution.
Burma Road, Table Top - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Greater Hume Council wishes to advise the Burma Road, Table Top is closed until further notice due to high water levels at the Hume Weir.
Council will advise when the roads have re-opened. For more information please call Council on 02 6036 0100.