Community Development Grants ROUND 2 for 2018/2019 now open
Published on 28 February 2019
The Community Development Grant Program is aimed at enhancing the range, availability and quality of community facilities throughout the Greater Hume Council area.
The program aims to enhance the range, availability and quality of community facilities, including a particular focus on access and inclusion for all.
Council congratulates successful applicants for Round 1:
- Anglican Parish Holbrook for heating and cooling for community hall
- Burrumbuttock Tennis Club for resurfacing of synthetic courts
- Holbrook Equine Centre for improvements to function facilities
- Holbrook Show Society for improvements to sheep pavilion
- Woolpack Inn for community museum disaster recover supplies
- Lankeys Creek Hall for improvements to their outdoor area, and
- Walla Walla sports ground for additional caravan power outlets.
Round 2 grant funding opens 21 January and applications will be received until 5pm 28 February 2019.
Guidelines, application and acquittal forms are available here
Total Round 2 funding of $22,000 is available for community and sporting organisations projects.
Maximum $4,000 grant funding available per project with a minimum 50% commitment in cash/kind provided by the sporting or community organisation.
Enquiries please contact Lynette O’Reilly, Manager Community Services.