Exhibition Draft Greater Hume Council
Published on 13 January 2021
In accordance with the requirements of Clause 28 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulations 2000 Council hereby advises that it is exhibiting for public comment the draft Greater Hume Council Section 7.12 Development Contributions Plan 2021 which if adopted will apply to the entire Greater Hume Council area except land that is subject to a Section 7.11 Development Contribution Plan. In accordance with Clause 32(1) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000 this is a subsequent plan to the Greater Hume Council S7.12 Levy Development Contributions Plan 2019 which replaces that plan.
The Draft Plan will assist Council to provide public infrastructure by enabling the imposition of conditions on all development consents and complying development certificates requiring payment of a contribution pursuant to Section 7.12 of the Environment Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
The Draft Plan is available for viewing here(PDF, 568KB) and at Council's Customer Service Centres listed below. Comment is welcomed for 28 days from 13 January 2021.
- Culcairn, 40 Balfour Street between the hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Holbrook, 39 Young Street between the hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Jindera Hub, 83 Urana Street between the hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. (Closed 1.00pm to 1.45pm).
- Walla Walla, Commercial Street between the hours of 12.30pm and 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 11.00am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.00pm Friday.
- Henty, 32 Sladen Street between the hours of 11.00am to 5.30pm Tuesday to Friday. (Closed Monday and Tuesday to Friday 1.00pm to 1.45pm).
Any submissions made in relation to the exhibition must be in writing and addressed to Greater Hume Council, PO Box 99 Holbrook NSW 2644 and be received by 5.00pm on 11 February 2021. Submissions may also be emailed to email@example.com. All submissions will be considered to be a public document unless privacy is expressly requested.
For further information in relation to this matter please contact Environment & Planning department on 02 6036 0100, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.