Greater Hume Council Customer Service Offices
Published on 26 March 2020
Due to the Australian Government’s restrictions introduced to minimise the impact of COVID-19, the Customer Service Offices will close from 5:00 pm Friday 27 March 2020, until further notice.
Council offices remain open to staff only, and Council encourages residents to utilise our extensive online options, or have their enquiry dealt with over the phone. Below are alternative ways to contact Council:
“I want to reassure the community that staff will still be available and Council encourages residents to utilise a range of online options, or have your enquiry dealt with over the phone” said General Manager, Steven Pinnuck.
- Phoning 02 6036 0100 or 1300 653 538, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (public holidays excluded).
- Emailing via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting a Customer Action Request via our website at www.greaterhume.nsw.gov.au.
- Making appointments with staff to deal with inquiries as required by phoning or emailing.
- Rates and water payments can be processed via: BPay, Council’s website or online banking
- Anyone unable to pay using other methods, is also asked to contact Council’s Office
- Centrelink and Service NSW facilities are no longer available in Greater Hume Council offices. Please go to www.servicesaustralia.gov.au or www.service.nsw.gov.au for information on where you can access these services.
- Payment of Development Applications, Construction Certificates, Plumbing Approvals, Complying Development Applications, Building Certificates and Swimming Pool Certificates can be processed via 02 6036 0100 and lodged electronically to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 99, Holbrook 2644.
- For all other services not available on Council’s website please call 02 6036 0100 for assistance.