NSW Business Survey for Bushfire Impacted Areas
Published on 26 November 2020
- The NSW Government would like to hear about your experience as a business owner affected by the 2019–20 bushfires via a brief survey.
- The aim of the survey is to understand how businesses impacted by the 2019–20 bushfires are recovering, what support they are accessing and where additional assistance is needed.
- The results will help identify future responses for supporting businesses during a disaster and we value your feedback as a business owner in a bushfire-affected area.
- The survey will take approximately 6 minutes to complete. To complete the survey, please click on the link below:
- NSW Business Survey for Bushfire Impacted Areas
- To view the range of assistance currently available to bushfire-affected businesses, please visit the Service NSW bushfire support hub at: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/campaign/business-support-bushfire-impacted-communities.
- You can also call 13 77 88 to speak to a Service NSW Business Concierge or visit https://mybusiness.service.nsw.gov.au/concierge to register for a call back at a time that suits you.