Support for Older Residents
Social Support for Older Residents
- Henty Mens Shed at Sweetwater Drive, Henty.
T: 02 6929 3213
- OMNI (Older Men New Ideas) meet 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at RS Club Holbrook.
T: 02 6036 2151
- Holbrook Meals On Wheels offers social support services for older residents.
T: 02 6036 3677
- Holbrook Mens Shed, Wallace Street, Holbrook.
T: 02 6036 2691
- Culcairn Mens Shed, Olympic Highway, Culcairn.
T: 02 6029 7505
Meals On Wheels
Meals on Wheels is a name familiar to Australians and is at the heart of many communities. It represents helping hands, teamwork and looking out for each other. It is all about people in the community joining forces to help others. Whilst age and disability may reduce some people’s capacity to get out and about, Meals on Wheels help make it possible for them to stay in their homes, where most are happiest, and maintain their independence. Delivery of nutritious meals, social interaction and a friendly check of a client’s well being by Meals on Wheels volunteers can help people live the lives they choose. In Greater Hume Meals on Wheels services are available at Culcairn, Henty, Holbrook, Jindera and Walla Walla.
Culcairn Meals On Wheels T: 02 6051 7800
Henty Meals On Wheels T: 02 6929 3244
Holbrook Meals On Wheels T: 02 6036 3677
Jindera Meals On Wheels T: 02 6051 7800
Walla Walla Meals On Wheels T: 02 6036 3677