Public Swimming Pools
Pool Opening Hours:
Pool opening hours change for each pool depending on availability of staff and are subject to change.
- Adult $4.00
- Children, Students & Pensioners $3.00
- Spectators & School Events $1.50
Seasons Tickets costs:
- Family $190.00 (2 Adults & Children 18 years & under)
- Single Adult $105.00 (1 Adult Only)
- Pension Family $125.00 (2 Adults eligible for pension & Children 18 years & under)
- Pension Single OR Child $60.00 (1 Adult Pensioner OR Child 18 years & under)
- Replacement for Lost Card $5.10 (any type)
Season tickets can be purchased from any Council office and seasons tickets are valid across all pools.
All season ticket prices will be discounted by 50% if purchased after 16 January 2023.
A COVID 19 Safety Plan has been developed by Greater Hume Council to create and maintain a safe environment for all users of Greater Hume swimming pools. The plan follows the current COVID-19 Public Health Orders, and also manage risks to staff and other people (users) in accordance with Work Health and Safety laws.
For more information contact Greater Hume Council on T: 1300 653 538.
ALL POOLS ARE CLOSED ON 25 DECEMBER 2022.
Click here to view the Wally Wipeout schedule for 2022/2023.(PDF, 63KB)