Works and Projects
Listed below is Council’s scheduled works program for the first months of 2019.
- Reconstruction, widening and realignment of the intersection of Urana Road, Walbundrie and Walla Walbundrie Road is complete except for line marking.
- Widening of a 2km section on Howlong Kywong Road, 4km north of Brocklesby to Burrumbuttock Creek commenced on 14 January 2019, for a duration of approximately 6 weeks.
- Reconstruction, widening of 2.8km of Culcairn Holbrook Road from Willow Bend Creek Bridge to Billabong Creek Bridge including installation of a turn lane into Ralvona Lane funded under the NSW Government “Blackspot Program”.
- Construction and sealing of 2.1km of Coach Road, Gerogery starting from southern sealed end commenced on 14 January 2019, for a duration of approximately 6 weeks.
- Local Resealing program will commence late November.
- Replacement of wire fence with guardrail on Fairbairns Road, Woomargama over Mountain Creek.
- An extensive grading program for unsealed roads will commence when the weather conditions provide the appropriate moisture levels needed to maintain the integrity of the road surface.
For the most up to date information on the status of roads please phone 1300 653 538 or 02 6036 0100.