WEEKLY WORKS PROGRAM - for week ending 20 September 2020
Depending on weather conditions, Works are programmed to be carried out on the roads listed below during this week. Be advised that this is a guide only and variations may occur to this program.
- Bahrs Road, Cookardinia
- Groch Road, Walla Walla
- Jerra Jerra Road, Cookardinia
- Quartz Hill Road, Jindera
- River Road, Talmalmo
- Rockville Road, Walla Walla
- Ross Road, Cookardinia
- Schneiders Road, Walla Walla
Heavy Patching and Drainage Works
- Jingellic Road (MR331)
- Coach Road
- Mountain Creek Road, Mountain Creek
Funding for the 2020 - 2021 works schedule as been confirmed for:
- Grubben Road, Greater Hume boundary to Grain Corp site 1.5 km upgrade to b-double standard and linking to new rail crossing at Olympic Highway.
- Completion of Henty Rail Crossing Project involving the realignment of 1 km of the Olympic Highway and installation of a new rail crossing linking to Grubben Road.
- Heavy patching at various locations along Olympic Highway, expect minor delays.
- Heavy patching at various locations along Tumbarumba Road, Little Billabong to Carabost, expect minor delays.
- Resealing at various locations along Olympic Highway, expect minor delays.
- Resealing at various locations along Tumbarumba Road and Little Billabong to Carabost, expect minor delays.
- Cummings Road, reconstruction, distance is dependent on grant funding.
- Mountain Creek Road, reconstruction and widen the crest at property, 'Fairview'.
- Pioneer Drive, upgrade from Pech Ave to Jindera Street.
- Balfour Street, kerb and channel and drainage upgrade Stage 1 CBD.
- Croft Street, reconstruct kerb and channel and install drainage.
For the most up to date information on the status of roads please phone 1300 653 538 or 02 6036 0100.