WEEKLY WORKS PROGRAM - for week ending 21 June 2020
Depending on weather conditions, Works are programmed to be carried out on the roads listed below during this week. Be advised that this is a guide only and variations may occur to this program.
- Brooklyn Road, Walla Walla
- Four Mile Lane, Holbrook
- Walkyrie Road, Walla Walla
- Coach Road, Gerogery
- North Henty Rail Crossing
- Shoulder Widening – Kywong Howlong Road
Listed below is Council’s planned works program up to 30 June 2020:
- Completion of the remainder of Council additional approved resheeting program.
- Completion of Council's Regional Road resealing program on MR331 Jingellic Road.
- Completion of Council’s Urban Road resealing program.
- Coach Road reconstruction and culvert upgrades of 4 km including Benambra Road intersection.
- Kywong Howlong Road, shoulder widening and reconstruction of 1 km of road near Bedggood Road.
- Commencement of the Olympic Highway realignment portion of the Henty Rail Crossing Project.
- Alma Park Road, completion of the final 1.1 km reconstruction widening works.
Planning is currently underway for the 2020 - 2021 budget period with funding being confirmed for:
- Grubben Road, Greater Hume boundary to Grain Corp site 1.5 km upgrade to b-double standard and linking to new rail crossing at Olympic Highway.
- Completion of Henty Rail Crossing Project involving the realignment of 1 km of the Olympic Highway and installation of a new rail crossing linking to Grubben Road.
- Heavy patching at various locations along Olympic Highway, expect minor delays.
- Heavy patching at various locations along Tumbarumba Road, Little Billabong to Carabost, expect minor delays.
- Resealing at various locations along Olympic Highway, expect minor delays.
- Resealing at various locations along Tumbarumba Road and Little Billabong to Carabost, expect minor delays.
- Cummings Road, reconstruction, distance is dependent on grant funding.
- Mountain Creek Road, reconstruction and widen the crest at property, 'Fairview'.
- Pioneer Drive, upgrade from Pech Ave to Jindera Street.
- Balfour Street, kerb and channel and drainage upgrade Stage 1 CBD.
- Croft Street, reconstruct kerb and channel and install drainage.
For the most up to date information on the status of roads please phone 1300 653 538 or 02 6036 0100.