Weekly Works Program
Week Ending 8 December 2019
Works and Projects
Depending on weather conditions, Works are programmed to be carried out on the roads listed below during this week. Be advised that this is a guide only and variations may occur to this program.
Maintenance grading will be reduced over the coming weeks due to the lack of ground moisture required for such works. Grading will only be carried out to rectify significant safety issues until conditions are once again favourable.
Silver Hills Road
Culcairn Holbrook Road (MR331)
Charles Street, Gerogery West
Walla Walla Jindera Road (MR547)
Hueske Road - Jindera
Works Program 2019/20
- Coach Road , Culcairn 3 projects of rehabilitation to complete the unsealed area
- Safety improvements on 4.2km RMS Funded
- Construct and Seal 2km Roads to Recovery Funded
- Benambra intersection upgrade Grant funding
- Alma Park Road from intersection of Gluepot Road – Reconstruction 1.1km
- Hueske Road, Jindera to Bungowannah Road – Reconstruction and Widening 830m Roads to Recovery Funding
- Kywong Howlong Road – North of Brocklesby Continuation of Reconstruction funded by RMS – Repair Program
Planning is currently underway for the 2020 - 2021 budget period with funding being sought for
- Pioneer Drive, Jindera, from Pech Avenue to Jindera Street, street construction and seal plus street lighting to Urana Street
- Urana Street and Molkentin Street Intersection, Jindera Installation of new culvert
For the most up to date information on the status of roads please phone 1300 653 538 or 02 6036 0100.