Greater Hume Council Debtor Information

Pay my Sundry Debtor

In Person

Culcairn, Henty, Holbrook, Jindera and Walla Walla offices by cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS or credit card (Mastercard or Visa accepted) At any Australia Post by cash, cheque or EFTPOS (cheques payable to Greater Hume Council).


By Mail

Detach payment slip and mail with payment to: Greater Hume Council, PO Box 99, Holbrook NSW 2644



Pay over the internet from your credit card and quote your BPAY Reference Number. Greater Hume Council accepts Visa or Mastercard.

Click here to use our online payment system.



Pay by phone from your Visa or Mastercard. T: 1300 730 839 and quote your Reference Number. The phone payment line is a 24-hour service. Calls are charged at the cost of a local call (mobiles extra).



You will be required to enter the Biller Code and BPAY Reference Number as detailed on the front of your notice.


Direct Debit

To arrange direct debit complete the online form below.

  • You need to complete the form 14 days before the due date.
  • If funds are not available in your nominated account on the due date, we will charge a dishonour fee and your direct debit may be cancelled.
  • To cancel your direct debit, please complete the Direct Debit - Hold Cancellation Form.
  • You must cancel your direct debit if you are selling your property by completing the Direct Debit - Hold Cancellation Form.


Please note - Direct Debits are only processed on a Thursday 


Notify us if you have Overpaid on your Debtors Account

Overpayments of Greater Hume Council Sundry Debtors can only be refunded if your account is in credit.

What you need to do:

  1. Complete the Debtors Refund Request application form below.

Please note - Refund processing time may take up to 3 weeks from the date we receive your completed application, via cheque.


Have you changed your address, email or phone number?

If you have changed your address (postal or mailing), email or phone number please notify us by completing the Request to Update Form below. 

If you are unable to complete the Request to Update Form below please contact us in person at one of our customer service centres or send an email to

Please note; we can’t change your postal address over the phone.