Your Water Account

Pay my Water

In Person

Culcairn, Henty, Holbrook, Jindera and Walla Walla Offices by cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS or credit card (Mastercard or Visa accepted) (cheque payable to Greater Hume Council).


By Mail

Detach payment slip and mail payments to; Greater Hume Council, PO Box 99, HOLBROOK  NSW  2644



Pay over the internet from your credit card and quote your BPAY Reference Number. Greater Hume Council accepts Mastercard and Visa

Click here to use our online payment system.



Pay by phone from your Mastercard or Visa T: 1300 730 839 and quote your Reference Number. The phone payment line is a 24-hour service. Calls are charged at the cost of a local call (mobiles extra).



You will be required to enter the Biller Code and BPAY Reference Number as detailed on the front of your notice.


Direct Debit 

Fill in the direct debit application below.

  • You need to complete the form 14 days before the due date
  • To cancel your direct debit, please complete the Direct Debit - Hold Cancellation Form
  • You must cancel your direct debit if you are selling your property by completing the Direct Debit - Hold Cancellation Form
  • If funds are not available in your nominated account on the due date, we will charge a dishonour fee and your direct debit may be cancelled

Please note - direct debits are only processed on a Thursday.


Notify us if you have Paid to the Incorrect Account 

Notify us if you have paid to the incorrect account by completing the Transfer of Funds form below.

Notify us if you have Overpaid on your Water

Overpayments of Greater Hume Council water can only be refunded if your account is in credit.

What you need to do

  1. Complete the water refund request application form below

Please note - refund processing time may take up to three weeks from the date we receive your completed application, via cheque.


Request a Copy of your Water Notice 

You can request a copy of current and previous water notices. 

What you need to do

  1. Complete the Request a Copy of Water Notices form below

Please note - notices issues will be for the current rating year. A fee of $10 per notice is applied for the re-issues notices. Please contact Council T: 02 6036 0100 to make payment. 


Your Water Meter Could not be Read

Notice to Occupier

Under the Water Management Act Owners/Residents must provide a clear safe access to the water meter at all times for the purpose of meter reading. Access must not be hindered by fences – including electric, locked gates, protective animals, overgrown shrubs or trees, or any obstacle covering the meter.

What you need to do

  1. Complete the Water Meter Reading form below or contact Council on T: 02 6036 0100 to arrange a suitable time for a staff member to gain access to your water meter

Please note - if a reading is not received within 7 days an estimated reading will be used to calculate this water account.