Schedule of Council Meetings
| Wednesday, 17 February 2021
| Wednesday, 17 March 2021
| Wednesday, 21 April 2021
| Wednesday, 19 May 2021
| Wednesday, 16 June 2021
| Wednesday, 21 July 2021
| Wednesday, 18 August 2021
NOTICE is hereby given that monthly meetings are held at Community Meeting Room, Library Complex, Library Lane, Holbrook.
The monthly meetings commence with a Public Forum.
Persons wishing to address Council in the forum must register by submitting a written application. The conduct of the forum is governed by the Council’s Code of Meeting Practice.
Please note new rules outlined below apply to:
- persons participating in the Public Forum
- persons attending Council meetings
Due to COVID-19 restrictions regarding gatherings and the need to comply with social distancing measures and until further notice, all Council meetings are being held at Holbrook Library Complex.
Council has resolved to permit members of the public to now participate in Public Forums or attend the meetings in person subject to strict conditions to comply with COVID-19 restrictions.
The public gallery will be limited to 10 people.
Residents wanting to participate in the Public Forum – please note conditions below:
- Preference will be given to residents that wish to address Council in the Public Forum
- In the Public Forum - residents will only be able to address Council on matters that are included in the Agenda papers for the particular meeting. The timeframe for registration will still be in accordance with the current Code of Meeting Practice (written application to speak must be received by 5pm Monday of the meeting week).
- Initially Council will take registrations from 1 person for and 1 person against an item in the Agenda papers based on a first in, first served basis. Additional people may be able to address Council in the Public Forum provided the number does not exceed 10.
Persons Attending Meetings
People who wish to attend the meeting in person please note:
- People may register to attend the Council meeting in the public gallery and should any additional spaces be available residents will be accepted in order of registration. Registrations to attend the meeting in the public gallery must be provided to Council by 5pm on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.
- Residents will be advised by 10am on the morning of the meeting as to whether they have the capacity to attend the meeting in the public gallery.
Application to Speak in the Public Forum and Application to Attend the Public Gallery, download here. (PDF, 202KB)
Application forms are also available at any Council Office.
Council live streams meetings so that the public may view the proceedings of the meeting in real time or later.
View the recording of the meeting at https://bit.ly/35uKFxX
For more information please contact Council Office, 39 Young Street, Holbrook.
Tel: 02 6036 0100
Council meetings commence at 6.00 pm, residents of the Shire are encouraged to view the meeting by live streaming on our youtube channel. Video recordings of each meeting are provided with minutes and agendas of each meeting.
Greater Hume Council Code of Meeting Practice(PDF, 3MB)
Agendas and Minutes
Agenda, minutes and video recordings of meetings are available for viewing below.
Please note some documents may be large and could take some time to open. If you have difficulty please contact a Council Office to obtain a copy of the document