Tourism Operators and Event Managers Information
Welcome to the tourism operators and event managers information page.
This page has been developed to provide information and support to Greater Hume's tourism operators and event managers.
Our aims are to:
- Promoting Greater Hume as a great place to visit and return to.
- Build local pride in all our towns and communities along with tourism awareness.
- Enhance economic activity by encouraging visitors to stay and spend locally.
- Promote best practice in existing and new tourism businesses.
- Develop a tourism industry based on heritage, natural environment, agriculture and hospitality.
- Create a healthy and diverse tourism industry.
- Capture traffic on the two major highways.
- Promote Greater Hume to residents and visitors alike.
- Expand visitation from Albury Wodonga and Wagga Wagga and beyond.
Click here to view the Greater Hume Visitor Experience Plan(PDF, 1MB).
See below to view the Greater Hume Visitor Information Centre Business Plan
Greater Hume Business Champion
Want to become a Greater Hume Business Champion and ensure that your business is an industry leader for potential and future projects and opportunities? Follow the five steps below.