The 2014-2018 Delivery Program and 2014/2015 Operational Plan
Council has adopted the Delivery Program and Operational Plan in accordance with the Local Government Act 1993.
The plan lists the activities of the council, objectives, strategies and performance measures for each activity. It also contains the rating structure for the forthcoming year, fees and charges and detailed estimates of income and expenditure.
- An increase in general rate revenue by 2.3%
- Urban roads maintenance and construction works $1.6M
- Rural roads maintenance and construction works $5.5M including $1.5M reconstruction of Alma Park Road.
- Regional roads maintenance and construction works $4.1M including $1.6M for reconstruction of Young Street, Holbrook
- Continuation of $40K Simply Greater Places Community Grants Program
- Parks and gardens expenditure $288K, plus capital improvements of $100K
- Noxious weed control works $382K
- Waste management expenditure $1.2M
- Water and sewer capital works $475K
- Plant fleet purchases $1.22M.
- Council proposes a Special Rate Variation commencing 1 July 2015.